Each one of us is uniquely made. We’re talking about purpose and even our physical, mental, and emotional makeup.
One person was made for weight lifting, another made for running. We should learn to celebrate who we are and not try to be someone we’re not.
Sarah Bowling joins Dr. Mark Sherwood in this episode to help you accept who you are and develop a holistic viewpoint of health.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- A Third World traveler’s perspective on the Coronavirus pandemic
- How what you read and watch affects your health
- The importance of spiritual food
- How to overcome fear and bring peace into your life
- Having a holistic viewpoint on health includes physical, emotional and spiritual
About Our Guest: Sarah Bowling
Sarah Bowling has a passion to share the transformative love of God with the world. A Bible teacher, international speaker, author, pastor, and humanitarian, Sarah has poured her life into inspiring others to know and live a vibrant life with God.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Never miss an episode. Subscribe for free on your favorite podcasting app: