People often think, “If my faith is strong enough, I’ll no longer face hardships.” But this thought is nothing more than a fairytale.
Faith doesn’t remove hardships. Rather, it gives you the ability to overcome hardships and see a miracle on the other side.
Josh and Gretchen Tremble learned this firsthand when their four month old child suddenly became deathly ill with an “incurable” condition. Their stubborn faith enabled them to endure six long months in the hospital and experience miracle after miracle on the other side.
Watch or listen to this episode now to encourage your faith.
In this episode, you will discover:
- Developing stubborn faith
- Doing things WITH God, not just for God
- What to do when faith is wavering
- Clinging to the promises of God
- Staying on the journey of miracle after miracle
Subscribe to the Podcast
Never miss an episode. Subscribe for free on your favorite podcasting app: