Have you ever wondered how your body creates hormones? Look no further than the most abundant circulating steroid hormone in humans, DHEA.
DHEA is synthesized from cholesterol. Believe it or not, cholesterol is at the top of the food chain in making all of our sex steroids. Find out how it all works together, and how to find balance, in this episode.
In this episode, you will discover:
- The origin of estrogen and testosterone
- How DHEA affects all other hormones
- The benefits of balanced DHEA
- Cholesterol: better than you think
- The seven pillars of health
Subscribe to the Podcast
Never miss an episode. Subscribe for free on your favorite podcasting app: