It’s easy to blame health problems on your spouse, or your past, or something else. The problem is, when you don’t own it, you’ll stay stuck.
Lisa Bevere joins Dr. Mark Sherwood in this episode to help you dig deep and uncover the hidden things stealing your health so you can start moving forward.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why we need to attack the problem, not each other
- How anger causes you to punish your body instead of nurture your body
- Shame can be the root of eating disorders
- A measure of freedom requires much less responsibility that total freedom
- How to set yourself up for strength in a challenging season
About Our Guest: Lisa Bevere
Lisa Bevere has spent nearly three decades empowering women of all ages to find their identity and purpose. She is a New York Times bestselling author and internationally known speaker. Her previous books, which include Fight Like a Girl, Lioness Arising, Girls with Swords, Without Rival, and Adamant, are in the hands of millions worldwide. Lisa and her husband, John, are the founders of Messenger International, an organization committed to developing uncompromising followers of Christ who transform their world.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Never miss an episode. Subscribe for free on your favorite podcasting app: